Time for some self-reflection. Some times, I really want to make my blog totally private. At times, I don't want to make it private. Yet, I won't want to manage 2 blogs. This term PPR is going to be sort of horrendous. C5 for science. I wished. I could. I want. To turn back the time when I clarified every single question with Mr Leow and score well for my coursework. To pursue triple science, I need to do well. If I do well for EOYS which is 35%, I can still stand a chance since the past 2 terms, I had high A1s. I was right that term 3 ppr is going to slide. Which is the same case for everyone. Last year, I could escape without even studying. What about this year? This week has been really hectic. Despite sleeping in class and playing, I could and still not do those weird things and instead listen in class no matter how boring it is. So far I conclude that the most relaxing days I can every have are Sundays and Fridays (guides). Nothing else. I need to improve on my math, science, history and literature. Basically all the subjects. And I really feel like telling old man that I only can go tuition once a week. Imagine every Monday I got extra lesson and all till 3-4plus and by the time I reach home would be 5plus. And what if I have a test on Tuesday? Old man will kill if I not go. Imagine, I am only a sec 2. Control computer usage have always been some form of hobby. Reading up really random and crazy things. I realised the smell of your shit is Hydrogen Sulfide. Milk of magnesia is Magnesium hydroxide. Milk of magnesia is a medicine for gastric. Magnesium + Hydrochloric acid --> Magnesium chloride + water (Diarrhea) Its a base + acid --> salt + water. I was randomly reading about this Padre Pio because they mentioned about him in catechism class. Gosh. The stigmata is like god's work. He healed so many people. His faith in God is unbelievable and speechless. I got to work on my faith and put God my first priority. But first, I got to thank god.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Dear Jesus:
你好!多日不见, 别来无恙. 很久没和你好好讲话. 天主, 我要感谢您bless me in my studies, and in everything that I have done. Thanks for putting up with me even when I play in mass and not put you in my top priorities. Ah. Well, thank you for blessing my brother in his prelim and taking good care of my parents and all my relatives. I really feel fortunate. Thank you lord!
_____________________________________________________________________________
I feel sadistic these few days. Perhaps its because of my results. But I can't believe I actually survived 3/4 of 2010. I am left with 1/4 more. Which is less than 1 month to my birthday, 1 month more to end of year. How scary that this year progresses really fast and quickly. Its teachers day next week. And then Wednesday will be teachers day means studying day since there is a chemistry test on Thursday. I am determined. Tuesday might be going back to primary school side. Busy week again! Looks forward to Next weekends!
No comments:
Post a Comment