29 August 2010

You irritating pig. I am so going to rant here for a reason. Simply because you ain't invited to my blog and you can never read. I am evil and mean right. Yes. For whoever reads this. You pissed me off. And I am controlling not to throw temper at you. STOP COMPLAINING. If your results suck. What about mine. At least you are taking higher chinese. YOU are guaranteed a minus 2 marks from your O level. And please stop saying that you think my PSLE score is high. I KNOW YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE. I only got a freaking 223. You got freaking 250+ Its obvious because im ineligible to take higher chinese in sec 1. And also from my freaking results. Look. I am not all rounder. I can only score for certain subjects. ALSO. STOP SAYING AND ASKING IF YOU ARE PRETTY AND ALWAYS SAY *IM NOT RIGHT*. Its irritating. I don't really care about this. I really don't. Then you will go on saying your life sucks. Gah. Yeah. Sucks. No I don't think so you know. I seriously hope that you look on the brighter side and stop comparing yourself to me or just asking stupid stuff like do you think he likes me? Because its seriously not so interesting to say yes all the time. And if I dont respond on facebook or msn, you need not nudge me, call me, or whatever it is and then complain Im slow. Or complain that I am not online. Idiots. I have bad temper. I DON'T WANT TO PON EXTRA LESSONS. SO STOP SAYING THAT I AM A NERD or I abandon you. Tsk. :@

No comments: