Its a good day to start my awesome day. Don't you think so. (:
Talk about yesterday first.
Nothing much. Its just language day when we hear the teachers yanking english and chinese. PE was so fun! [: volleyball. LOL. After school wanted to give Ms zhong her happy teachers day card but she was gone. So I was planning to send mail her from 2 Grace. GAH. Then sat for extra lesson (: Did math till3:40 with my speed running and ran to the den and fall in. Just on time! Went for footdrill. Did the 5-cent coin drill. It felt as if I dropped the coin because you cant feel it. But Awesome. We did well and didnt drop so much. Can train for muscles. Hantak Kaki Hantak. Awesome. And I think our squad didn't do horribly just need to refine on our bangs! Then after that, fall in. Went to wash toilets for care of public property. It totally reminded me of church camp! Wash toilets. Spray water get wet and all. Super Duper fun. Then went for level bonding. Played some games. Then fall in. Guides ended. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment