Today was kind of funny and awesome. I begin to love Sundays although Monday is school.
I woke up late so I rushed to church and then saw some of my friends and started chatting. Then catechism started. Whee~ So then after that break into groups of 2 and had to analyse 4 types of soil which represent 4 types of people. And my group finished it while Gared, William and Ruben's group were trying to look at ours and peep. Then we went for mass. Sat at the back. Mass started and we all wanted to go for children liturgy. Then the guys at the back were like -.- Then I was texting uhm Huijan, and Karl. Maggie was like looking into my phone. -.- Read some messages and then ask me who I texting. She was like, "Karl?!" Points to the back row at him. "him?" I was like, "Errr. And then?" She was like "He is just behind. -.-" I was like, "Don't need say so loud that the world know Im smsing..." She went to sms him and talk what girly girl stuff that he has a girly side and all. After that, went to J8 with Maggie, Geraldine, Joey, Clare, The 2 Julians, Jonathan and Karl. Ate lunch. All ordered Korean cuisine. Girls ordered Ramen while guys ordered rice. Wow. After that uhm bought bubble tea and then 55-ed home with Karl. On the bus:
Karl, "Can I sit?"
Me, "Yeah, you can."
-.- How lame. Came back and studied. Gave up on YiLunWen. Shall Lit now.
No comments:
Post a Comment