Aww, this is cute.
Art was quite okay. Didn't do art but studied. Studied history again. 3 times already.
I studied geography again yesterday. 3 times also too. ><
After school, Sharlene and I went to the library to study. We got a box at 3rd level and a chair. The freaking librarian don't allow me sit on the floor and there is only 1 chair in the box. Freak! Not like we will pee on it or do anything uncivilized right? I really hate librarians and I'm so gonna write a sarcastic complain letter after EOYS. WTH. My mum paid tax leh. And we need to maximize space use in the library. The box is big and we can't sit in the box and they put a chair there and so only one person can be in that big box. GOOD GAME LA. FREAK. So Sharlene and I got annoyed due to that annoying arse librarian.
We went to Bishan community center reading lounge. (: Awesome. Quiet, can eat and no annoying librarians. Some more, there was place for us to sit! (: Can lie down too. LOL. Carnation, Jillian, Shi Hui and their friend Ying Yu came after that. Followed by Yi Fen and Beatrice. We are like the biggest and the group making the most noise. O: Everyone study and ate loads of sweets. LOL.
I feel accomplish. I'm gonna study physics today, followed by Chemistry and biology tomorrow. Change of my wonderful plans already.
I'm scared. There is home econs practical tomorrow. Heehee.
5days to exams. 10 days to slacking.

No comments:
Post a Comment