YAY!
Okay. I'm slacking.
I can't believe I'm gonna go to Bugis tomorrow. Whee~ Its like finally after a long long long long time.
Way to go babeh. :D
Gonna visit great grandpa's house today.
I think I last visited was Chinese New Year?!
Then I'm watching Jonas and Jonas L.A.
Jonas is kinda boring. But its hilarious and their stupid actions. Jonas L.A is way better. (:
Mummy is getting windows 7 phone next week for free because her office gave everyone for free in her office.
She aint wanna give me her iPhone. WTH.
And Windows Phone 7 is super pretty. Super duper pretty.
Way better than that darn iPhone and iPhone is better than my HTC.
Okay, what kind of comparison is this. I'm contradicting myself. -.-
First I said, iPhone sucks and they only rock because of the apps and it seldom lag.
Then I said I like my HTC because of the microsoft word but it lags.
Irony.
Ok, now I officially want the Windows Phone 7. And I want the iPhone because I wanna play the apps.
Can't microsoft and apple combine forces?
Bleh.
Okay, continue with my Jonas and Jonas L.A.
Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment