17 October 2010

I had an awesome day today. 
Super awesome. ;D 
Woke up at 8.30am and then went to church. Catechism starts at 9.30am and we had to go around interviewing people on how they practice catholic traditions. 
Then went for mass. Geraldine and I were late for mass. We went to the canteen to eat uh, breakfast.
We ate porridge. And then like Sandra asked us where were we when mass started. 
We told her say we were climbing the staircase where there was a human traffic and someone fell. 
(Y) She bought the story. So uh during mass, read gossip girl. Since I attended mass yesterday. (: 
After mass, Geraldine and I went to Bishan and trained down to Bugis. :D 
Ate Yami Yogurt with fruity pebbles. Awesome. Then went to Bugis street, walked around and all.
Went to illuma. We found a new plot of land at the 4th/5th level for my farm. 
Then went to the arcade and started playing.
Wth? We are gonna be like gamblers or something. We played the thing...
Got banana pens! :D
Went to Ya Kun and eat and then went back.
Awesome. I'm tired now. ):
Shall continue watching Jonas L.A. & read gossip girl. + entertain people who are bored & facebook. 
Bye!  

No comments: