20 October 2010

Hello. I slacked my day; got my toe nails painted black.
There is CCA on Friday.  I don't want. =.=.=
I want to slack at home. Okay. See, on Friday will be dooms day. 
Getting back English, Math, Science and History. I will most probably have mental + emotional breakdown. I guess either I screw it up or I did nothing to it.
Watched 13 episodes and its ALL the episodes of Jonas L.A. LOL. I'm good.
And I created a maple account. I ran the cost of getting addicted.
I'm proud I'm not addicted. LOL. It was so boring. 
Nicole Ang says (10:45 PM)
i played the game for 6hours
melina says (10:45 PM)
do more quests
o.o
Nicole Ang says (10:45 PM)
LALA
melina says (10:45 PM)
AS IF
Nicole Ang says (10:45 PM)
ya. 
really 6hours
melina says (10:45 PM)
correction
you were on maple for 6 hours
you werent playing
Nicole Ang says (10:45 PM)
yah
(Y)
no
i was!
for a mere 3 hours that i werent playing
or maybe more than that
4.5hours
because of old man.
LOL
I'm good. Aint I? MSN-ed today too.

Last thing, I don't believe and trust my secrets with my friends. 

No comments: