25 October 2010

I got the original picture from uh Orchard Central today.
It was really fun today. Okay, I got A1 for Geography. (: Lit was like Village by the sea = 18/25 and Unseen prose 13/25. Thats super wasted if not I could have gotten damn high for lit for once. So 13/25 was my lowest in my life and 18/25 was my highest in my life. I got B4 for Chinese and I hope old man don't murder me. 
After school at 11.30am, Xenia, Vivian, Sharlene and I went to Somerset. :P
At first it was kind of boring and I wanted to go home at 3. But the fun starts after our Prata.
We went to Forever 21. (: And I want the bag. Took picture up the escalator. :D Then we went to eat at cafe. I drank coffee. I love bitter coffee. (; Then we got bored of Somerset @313 so we went to Orchard Central which was beside it. Went to more than just words and got for Vivian her ducky. :D YAY! So I'm done with her present. As Orchard Central have empty shops like the whole role, we chose a good spot and started to camwhore and have our 'photo shoot' there. We had to run away because of the stupid security guard. D: I saw him from corner of my eye, paused and told Xenia. Then we calmly walked off quickly. Found a shop. The bag super pretty. After that went to urban write. Before sec 3 start, I'm so going there. :D
I then brought Sharlene, Xenia and Vivian around Orchard Central. ((: Took a super long and scary escalator. ): And we got a picture of us on the escalator. Go to the rooftop garden and all. After that at 11th level, we took the lift down and the lift was all transparent and all and moved quite fast.
Sharlene The bodo screamed so loudly. Took to 7th level. Then go up to 11th level then go down to 1st level. LOL. Then went to 313 and took train to Bishan. 
Go Popular, CD shop, Gift a name and minitoons. Walked around like retards and went home at 5pm. 
I really really really want to get offered option B. I wanna take triple science. ):
Hehe no school tomorrow. I shall watch the last episode of my girlfriend is a gumiho. 
Bye! 

No comments: