Hello. (:
I'm back here, early in the morning at 10.07am because I really ponned games carnival.
Don't ask me why. Its just because I hated games carnival. Anyway, I got dentist's MC. But I confirm I'm going for CCA. Gah. Annoying asses that forgot to bring world badge and enrollment badge. Turns out because I stay near guides house, I got to help them buy if not they can't take company picture.
Dental is at 11am. =.= Good Job. I hope the dentist doesn't nag at me and give me my MC.
So later, I got to help Ayana- Enrollment badge & world badge, Elisabeth- world badge.
Then I got to help Melina- wafers. And I got to buy wafers too for pot luck.
My morning is so much busier than those geeks at games carnival.
I guess I made the right choice not to go. Woke up at 9.15am. LOL instead of 6.15. Thats 3hours of sleep. I'm a pig. ):<
Okay, I think, I got to go change into guides uniform soon because I'm not coming home.
Dentist @11=30minutes
Walking from MRT to guides house=15minutes.
Buy things=10minutes
Walk back from guides house to MRT=15minutes
Go to NTUC find wafers and queue up=15minutes
Lunch=20minutes.
Then I need to wait till like 130 then I start training to Braddell.
And if I have the free time, I shall go to library and read books! Whee~
-end of my super unorganized plan for the day-
It better work out. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment