Aww. Make a wish. Im gonna post at 11:11. I hope I make it on time.
I played with LG Optimus 7 today. Its super pretty and easy to use okay. I love the features a lot. Mummy say she gonna give me my data plan and get me a new phone when my contract end.
Okay. I spent a lot of money today. My spects, face treatment, dandruff shampoo. Pig. And the face thing cost almost a hundred.
Imagine if mummy bought me uh phone?! Which is launched today.
Okay, there is church tomorrow, I better sleep early.
My parents had slept. ): And I'm scared alone.
I'm ponning school on Wednesday. Had specially arranged dental appointment in morning and ask dentist write mc for me.
But I'm so going for CCA.
Okay. Bye! Its coming 11:11
Option B please. I really wanna take triple science. ):

No comments:
Post a Comment