18 October 2010

Oh yeah. (:
I. Nicole Ang. Woke. Up. At. 10.30am. Today. After. Sharlene. Sent. Me. A. Text. Message. On. Where. To. Meet. And. I. Slept. At. 12.45am. Last. Night. (: 
Good Job. 
So rushed and it was raining. So I had to walk to long long way to the bus stop opposite my house without getting wet. 
First, by walking to the bus stop near my house by using the inner route which goes round and round. Then Next, by up the sheltered overhead bridge and a long shelter to the bus stop opposite. -_-
Was late. And I was supposed to meet Sharlene by 11am and I left my house at 11am. 
So with all that walking and taking the bus, I reached J8 at 11:11am. LOL. When Sharlene texted me to make a wish. (: 
Headed straight to the library and Sharlene got a box. Please, don't ask my why I'm at the library after exams. Its my first time this year at the library not studying. So started reading gossip girl and all. And in total, Sharlene and I had 5 books to return. 
I still got 3 books with me. So read till 12pm and left the library. 
We then went to the food court to eat. (: Ate Korean Ramen. $4 bucks, gone. Bought milk tea with pearl. I told myself, I'm not going to care about the damn dentist about my retainers. All I have to do is to soak them at night. Sharlene and I went back up to the 4th level and went to search for birthday present. 
She got to buy for Beatrice, Vivian, Xenia, Audrey, Denise Wee and her another friend Jodi. And I got to buy for Xenia, Beatrice, Vivian, Elisabeth and Sharlene. Thats a lot. We went to More Than Just Words to find a present. Apparently, couldn't find anything. And we realised it was 1pm and Sharlene's meetup was at 2pm at Bukit Batok. 
While walking to the train station, saw Vanessa Wong. Said hi while Sharlene and I rushed for our train. We got our seats. :D So sat throughout the whole journey and talked crap and read some books which were kind of boring. ): Then when we alighted at Bukit Batok, Sharlene had to tap out. Then tap in. Trained to Jurong East station before transferring to green line to get to Boon Lay so we can go to Jurong Point to shop. 
Alighted at Boon Lay and went to Jurong point. Started to shop at mini bits and wanted to get Beatrice some hair stuff so we can add some life to her hair. LOL. Beatrice Tan, Please don't murder us. Then we went to guardian and looked at the face mask to get rid of pimples. $10.90. NAH. Then looked at hair dye. $16.90. NAH. Looked at other stuff then went off. 
We went to some shop and wanted to get mirrors and all. But we ain't gonna spend so much money. We are poor people. Jurong Point have many cute stuff. And while looking for presents, Sharlene and I kept joking around. Hehe. Went to Mini Toons, Action City and uh, found nothing. Went to Sony and played with their laptop and camera. I want the DSLR! :@
Went to ArtBox which was beside it. Looked for presents. Got notebook and pencil case. Not telling who got what. Sorry Beatrice Tan. Got for Xenia present too. Then we used the calculators on display to calculate how much we had to pay and the sales person keep looking at us in a weird way. We should bring a calculator next time! Got stuff and trained back. 
Rushed to get dinner for my brother and then ran for the bus and reached home at 5.04pm. Phew. Luckily my brother didn't complained if not Saya Mati. 
Okay, I got many on my want list. WTH. ): I want a tote bag. Then I want a new small & cute wallet that is enough to put in uh 7 cards. Then I want a cute pencil case from artbox. Then I want a vintage bag. Again I want a Jansport bag. Then I want more belts. And I want a new phone with qwerty, applications, wifi and microsoft word. & then a new camera, DSLR. Followed by a new pair of slippers and flats. Oh and new spects. I'm the greediest person in the world. 
*Snap out of your world, come back to reality*
Looking forward to day of reflection tomorrow. I don't wanna get back my results. ): 
Bye. Gonna read my books and watch Jonas and Jonas L.A.
P.S. Sharlene Lee, You should be happy because your name is in my post today. -.-

No comments: