Okay, so 2 more subjects to go and I will be on slacking spree.
Actually I'm kind of in a slacking spree now. Who cares about chinese and literature any way?
Hmm, I can't believe I survived math and geography paper. Its unbelievable.
Okay, actually, I screwed math paper 2. -.- And geography was kind of okay. So yeah, need not worry much. I guess, I'll get around B3-A2 for every subject.
At least it ain't a B4 or C5. I just hope I don't fail?
And I feel really great because I managed to do math paper 1 without calculator. Whoo!
I hope I don't screw up. I need science. >< That is a B3 one. ): I think.
Never mind, what is done, is done, I can't undo it.
Hmm, so today after geography paper was rejoicing.
Went to the community center to study a bit of chinese. It was so boring. -.-
So I went off to the library and borrowed 3 books.
Last Writes, gossip girl -unforgettable, dreams of the dead.
They are quite nice to read. And Sharlene ended up reading gossip girl for around 30minutes while I was reading dreams of the dead.
Its way way more interesting than village by the sea. Hehe.
I want Friday now. EOYS are gonna be over. And I want day of reflection.
I guess this is one of the crappiest and longest post I could ever have since this term or something.
Oh ya, you know windows mobile 7, Its so pretty.
I think its kind of way better than iPhone. It has applications too. And there is Microsoft word while iPhone don't have and there is MSN messenger too.
Anyway, I'm using windows mobile 6.5. ><
Boo.
Another thing, I have not been watching news for the past 4 weeks.
Guess what, even though I hated watching news, I was reading channel news Asia on my phone last night and I realised I'm super outdated.
Then I was scrolling news feed on facebook today because I did not read news feed for the past 2 weeks ever since I refrained myself from facebook since 2 weeks ago. It was hell when I scrolled. Its like the whole facebook its about EOYS. Talk about rioting against it and how people were not able to cramp everything and rushing the last minute.
They've so much time to facebook and complain, might as well, go and study. Tsk!
Took 1hour to read and I wasn't half way there. In either way, I got really annoyed with all the complains, so I decided to look over at my notifications.
Tsk. I got no life.
I've stated all my discovery.
I wanna read my book now. :D
Bye. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment