15 October 2010

OMG. EOYS ARE OVER.
I wrote like 4*6 paragraph and I was like omg. EOYS are over! The moment the teacher says something like you may go now, my whole class screamed and shouted. EOYS kind of seem to start yesterday and end today. LOL. Then soon the next few classes, one by one screamed. Whoohoo!
Freaking awesome (Y). So met Elisabeth after our papers and went to diligence. :D
And the best thing in the world is, MELINA AND I WERE JUMPING AND SCREAMING LIKE SOME XZBS. 
Then Lizzie and I were jumping and screaming too. 
We then headed straight to my house. I went to bathe and uh spent half the time finding where the heck was my hairdryer. -.- Then couldn't find a plug. 
Blow dried and all. And at 11.15am when Melina told me she left her house, Lizzie and I left. We walked back to J8 and met mel at bread talk. We then went to uh, buy movie tickets. Whee~ 
童眼.
Then we went to eat pastamania and we were talking about epic and funny stuff. 
Went to library and borrowed more gossip girl books and Melina and Lizzie got their Singapore ghost story. LOL.
Then lizzie got to go. And Mel and I were still reading our books. 
I was ROFL-ing. OMG. GOSSIP GIRL IS SICK. ><
After that Melina and I went to order KOI. :D
Then went to cinema. 
During the whole damn movie, I was screaming and covering my eyes and all the shit. I don't get the story and the ghost and the dog woman was so damn freaking scary. O: and the whole cinema was kind of screaming. Which is HAHAHA. Plus, this is 3D. And and and and the show ended like sadly. And I kind of don't get the meaning behind it. I was screaming my lungs out. And then laugh. Then scream again. The whole cinema was screaming. I so gonna watch again. HEHE. This is a good way to start my slacking spree by screaming.
After the movie, we went to shop around and look at epic stuff. Then go home. 
Anyway, EOYS ARE OVER. *screams with joy* *cry in happiness* *flails arms* LALALA.

No comments: