27 October 2010

I'm back here for the third time. With a more meaningful post. 
It suddenly shook me that I'm going to become a sec 3 in 2 months time. Blame all on guides. Stupid CCA fair. I'm still childish, immature and in my own lovely world. And with this, I still bear loads of grudges in my heart. Good Job. And why do I care so much when people don't really bother? Then I suddenly felt like bitching again. I think I get best hypocrite award. 

Situation 1: I hate people who don't smile with their teeth. I hate people who give that bimbo smile and use camera to take picture of themselves from the top so that their eyes seems big. I don't get why people like to use fringe to cover their eyes. And smile hiding their lips. Those are weird people. Attract guys ah. Dumbo guys fall for it. What the hell. Not making use of what God have given them. Teeth. To smile NATURALLY. Can you imagine, you go on a tour and all you can do is smile that not natural smile. 

Situation 2: Why do people want to get into a Boy-Girl Relationship? And they usually are the bimbo girls and the guys are usually the flirtatious type. First, the guy / girl confesses. Next, out of fun or strong affiliation, try out the relationship. Third, RESULTS DROP. See. Dumb asses. Really DUMBO. Then the parents would wonder why did the results drop so badly. Good game for those 2 idiots. I mean, we are teenagers. Muggeration is the key to our future. Not boyfriends. So having a boyfriend at such a wrong time, is not worth your time.

Situation 3: Fan-girl-ing. People have nothing better to do but to create a world of fantasy with their hot guys. Take the case of Jonghyun who got a girlfriend and many webpages of him closed down. Like hello? He have his own bloody life. He is 21. And he is a singer. Not a model. So people should like him for his voice! Those petty girls who are angry. Come on. He is 21. He is a Korean. Why don't if you want, just go for guys in Singapore which have higher chance? Like guys in Singapore are freaking ugly. So you can find 1 hot guy in 15 normal guys. Fan girl= waste your time.

Situation 4: I can't stand people who don't really care about things. This case is especially to people who do not know their priorities straight. This links to Situation 1,2 & 3. Take this example. You got an exam tomorrow and everyone is studying and you are slacking your ass off and don't care about results. Thats the worst thing someone could ever do. I admit I HATE STUDYING but won't you feel uncomfortable slacking your ass off? And I don't really care about reading newspapers when they are actually essential in our daily lives. But I sure bet that no one reads 10 articles a day. Or even touch the newspapers. Its smelly. 

Situation 5: WHY DO CELEBRITIES GO FOR PLASTIC SURGERY? GOD MAKE US THAT WAY.  ASSHOLE. Take SNSD as example. Why do idiots think that they are so pretty when most of them are actually fake? They sure at least did some where in their face. Just that they try to stay as low profile as possible. Soon, I bet the whole world goes for plastic surgery. People just don't treasure how we were born. Thinking 'imperfection'. There is no way we can be perfect with the plastic surgery. Idiots. Bunch of idiots. Don't appreciate God's wonders. 

No comments: