Today was awesome. (: I'm broke. ):
I woke up at around 8am today. And then washed up. Tsk and then went to church at around 9.15am. Met Maggie. :D
Then went up. Today is combined class so it was at the attic. Awesome.
We then had to fill up some crossword puzzle thing about traditions. (: And Louisa, Geraldine and I grouped together. We got 31/34. Tsk. We cheated. We went to find Daniel. He showed us the answer in his phone and gave us 10seconds. So we memorised like 10-12 at one go. Using our brain, we could do 9 only. But we 3 memorised 12 in total. Then ask Ben and Melissa. So we got 31/34. YAY.
After that, Geraldine and I went to put our bag down in church and we went to the canteen to eat. Awesome. Then we were just in time for gospel. So stood there. We then went back to our seats. [:
During mass, we were reading books. LOL. Fail. After mass, we 162-ed with Vanessa to my house there. But Geraldine and I alighted. I went up to take money then go down again. ):
It was raining so we had to take bus 156 to J8. Ate lunch and met Maggie. :D
Maggie and I went to watch Perfect Wedding while Geraldine go home. Its so cute. But a bit rated. But the story line is cute. LOL. Go watch. I was reading English Subtitles. I fail.
After that, walked with Maggie to traffic light. I turned while she went straight. Came home, I consulted Melina about my problem and all. Not working but she tried. ):<
I don't wanna get my geography paper. I bet I do badly. Tsk. But pure geog, I'm taking. School ends at 11.30am tomorrow. Should I go out?

No comments:
Post a Comment