03 October 2010

Hello World. (:
Last night, I slept @ around 1am. Tsk. And at 4am, I woke up because of heavy rain and thunder. ><
Then went back to sleep again at around 5am or 5.30am.
Woke up at 7am and then went back to sleep at around 8am or 7.45am. 
After that woke up at 8.30am and washed up.
Went to church and met Geraldine. We stalked Magdalene. :D
After that, went to 3rd level and sat at one corner and there was this old lady seating beside us.
We were talking and the old lady hushed us up. -.-
After mass, we went to J8. Geraldine bought yami yogurt with fruity pebbles while I went to buy majong paper. 
Accompany her to see her eat and after that, went to find Jonas at the library at around 11.30am. 
We were supposed to meet at church after mass but his parents fetch him. WTH! ><
Shared box with 3 people. They are so freaking noisy. Tsk Tsk. 
Beatrice came. And got chairs and the chairs ain't smelly. So we went to sit there.
Karl came, then Sharlene came. -.-
Apparently, Jonas, Beatrice and I did something that made Sharlene angry.
So she stomped off to level 3 to study. O: Beatrice and I were hungry so we went to buy food to eat. 
So Jonas, Beatrice and I went down. Jonas and I went to buy kitkat for Sharlene then Beatrice and I went to eat. 
Went back. Sharlene got her kitkat and left happily as if she received 2 gold bars. Karl left @ around 4pm. Leaving his love poem crushed up at Jonas' pencil case. LOL.
And Beatrice teach Jonas math. Good Job Beatrice, Shame on Jonas. WAHAHAHA! 
Talked crap. I finished my chem papers and finished re-memorising geog, leaving population and agriculture. 
Crapped and talked. 
I need to do my village by the sea essay and english homework. Freak! ><
Today: Finish restudying geography, finish village by the sea essay and english homework.
Monday: Study biology.
Tuesday: Restudy history.
Wednesday: Restudy geography.
Thursday: Restudy science.
Friday: Restudy geography.
Saturday: Restudy history.
Sunday: Restudy science. 
Guess what, I'm left with 6 days. Good job. Shall go study now. I seriously have no life. Boo. 
Bye. (:

No comments: