21 October 2010

First its this. 
Then Mel looks O:
How's  life?
I shall start my day from last night. I finally slept at around 12.30am. But it wasn't a peaceful one at all. I had a nightmare that I did badly for my exams. And then woke up at 9.15am with cold sweat and a little bit of tears in my eye. 
So went online and I lost the Chawanmushi deal with Melina again. The previous time we bet were on my chemistry marks that if i get 16/30 and below, Melina would buy me Chawanmushi. This time I lost it because if Melina wakes up at 10.30am and earlier, she get Chawanmushi. And Melina woke up at 9.15am. -_- 2 Chawanmushi gone. ):
Hmm. I decided to watch my girlfriend is a gumiho. (: 
And LeeseungKi is really good looking. :D The main lead is really pretty too. Shin Min Ah. 
Nice show after all. I watched 6 episodes today. So I'm left with 10 for the weekend. I would just finish it off now. But I decided to be a bit lame and maple a while. My experience is, I died 10 over times and got sent to a nearby town 10 over times. 
Lets see, I gotta start preparing presents and giving people their owed presents.
First, I need to prepare Vivian, then Lizzie's. Then Beatrice which is almost done. Hmm, next will be Sharlene. Then uh, Melina. I'm gonna be super poor. -.- 
I wanna watch Hairy Harry Potter. LOL. (: Wait. I feel like doing my top 100 list. :/ Save it till end of school.
I don't look forward to Friday. First of all, I don't want to get back my papers. I'll go into emotional / mental breakdown. I better not have any nightmares tonight. Next, no one is fetching me to train station tomorrow so I got to wake up early like at 5.45am. Thats hell its 30minutes early from what I have to wake up. ): Lastly, there is CCA. I don't want to go for CCA. I'm in total slack mode and I'm going for CCA because I wanna see grey guides although I'm with some of them all the time like SHARLENE LEE (see, your name),  Beatrice Tan, recessing with Xenia, Vivian and WenXin. Also time spent with Carnation and ShiHui. Melina and I talk everyday. -.- Oh and school ends at around 12.30pm. So we got to wait to 3.45pm. Might as well, ASK ME GO HOME AND USE COMPUTER or READ A BOOK. I kind finish one. It is wasting my time. I only have 1 retest and I'm not gonna study it. 
Thats my end story today. I needa find something to do. I made my maple character sit in the middle of the whatever forest for 2hours already. Bet everyone would think who is that weirdo. 
Anxiety. 

No comments: