28 October 2010

Hello. (: 
It was the last day of school today. 
Su Lao Shi is seriously one of the most fun teachers in the world. And although I hated chinese and I didn't really get what he was talking in the beginning due to his China accent, his ghost stories and fun times really made life fun. He is like one of the most epic teacher that I can ever have instead of some strict old man.
 Then I got Ms Ou who is really a kind teacher who taught me chemistry and made sure I know everything before the exam. Partially because I could contact her anytime with her number. 
Even though Ms Ng is really really really boring, I like her saying the world IRRELEVANT that it always appear some where in my english paper. 
And Mr Kuah who taught math really well instead of Mrs Cheung who TOTALLY CAN'T TEACH. He is kind of a sarcastic teacher that goes WAH at everything in a sarcastic way and made jokes with our class. 
I'm seriously gonna miss those teachers especially Su Lao Shi. *I can't believe I'm saying this* But where else can I find a fun Chinese teacher instead of those strict and boring ones that make me hate chinese to the max. He is like one of those teachers that you can ask about studies and all and easier to communicate unlike teachers from other classes like MS MOHANA. 
Okay, so got back report book today. English, Chinese, Math, Science, Literature, History = B3. Geography= A1. Art=B4 Total percentage 67.2% Pathetic shit. Won't get into triple science one. Then talked to Su Lao Shi about subject combination and all and made fun of him. Be it my second last duty as a councilor was to collect report books from the room. Then go for assembly. So boring. I don't care about the colour award and academic award. All insane one. Mostly all diligence. After that was recess. Su Lao Shi bought us icecream! So happily ate icecream! After that was stupid talk on finding out about con people and how detect when people lie and bullying. I was sleeping. Good Job. School dismissed. And had class photo. After which, went for council meeting. YAY! I'm not councilor next year. So awesome. 
EEKS. So term 4 just ended. I got to reflect on term 4 before going on to the main academic year thing. 
This, is term 4. Books. Books and books. It started off with loads of hardcore mugging after school. But on second thoughts for the first 3 weeks of term 4, I had only hardcore studied in the afternoon. Unlike really non-stop hardcore muggers who mug from day till night. But I was quite satisfied that I actually finished everything before exam starts before I get really screwed up. I actually didn't really listen much in class. I admit. I didn't have the mood that whole damn term. I was just studying other things in class because I really want to finish what I want to finish that day. Term 4 basically had been a rush. But Its quite fruitful when actually, the exams passed like any normal day after a test. 
This academic year passed really quickly. In a blink of an eye, 2010 didn't stop and wait for me. Instead it just went on like every other year. But why did 2010 pass so fast that I did not notice a single bit? First, it started off with term 1. That term was the easiest term and the term that I worked the second hardest. I assure that. Yet, because it is the easiest term, I got the best. Then when it came to term 2, I was much relaxed so my results did slide by a lot. Next was term 3 when I became a councilor. Speaking frankly, I'm not a good councilor. My nails are long. My pinafore is at my knee. I sleep and eat in class. I text in class. But the fact that I became was because of my results. So term 3 was really hectic. Time passed THE FASTEST. Term 4 was the term that I studied the most. Though results are better than term 2 and 3, I still didn't get my A for science. Well. I guess its okay. I expected it that way. I meant, I only studied for subjects I like. I didn't care about english. Neither did I kind of care for chinese because I ponned old man tuition all the time. And I guess, in the middle of the year I slept the most in class. 
This is the reason.  Okay. And then during the year, there were many emotions that I can't seem to display. I learnt to be a hypocrite. I learnt to live in the world of cruelties. This year, I watched the most movies. Even during the terms. And camp was really really really the best. Guides camp + Church camp. They all rule. Guides was quite okay apart from the fact that due to the promotion, I left sunflower and COY 2. I learnt that its okay because I belong to 2 instead of 1. Means I got a cool fantastic history and present. I don't know why did I even get promoted when I'm not even a good student. This academic year had displayed many emotions. Like this. (look below) I wasn't able to control my temper. I got worried because of many things. Oh yeah. This academic year have been much better than last year. And I tell you, I officially screwed up school life. I bet I won't get promoted to PL next year. Never mind. Subject combination tomorrow. I'm scared. Really scared. So, this is the end of my year.


I gotta go school tomorrow to collect guides cookies. :D And then do my subject combination choices! I really want to take triple science. ): And I must finish english homework by next week Friday and guides logbooks by next Wednesday.

No comments: