06 October 2010

I'm back for my daily update before I go off to study some geography. 
I don't have much to study. 
The only thing is, I don't get set notations! ): 
Today was quite a ... day. (I've nothing to say) First thing was home ec which was the failure? 
I don't know. Quite okay I guess and Jillian and Carnation predicted that I would blow up the kitchen with Ms Mala's face of tomato sauce. LOL. After school met Sharlene and Beatrice. Then we went to J8 and met Jonas. Carnation came. So we were a bit crazy. Hehe. Went to community center studying lounge. And studied geography. I got nothing much to study. Even Sharlene have nothing much. Freak. Jonas and I were playing around by crapping weird stuff to Karl. -.- Loads of crap and wasted 1 hour. :/ After that, studied again. I'm gonna study geography now, for the 4th time before I study biology, chemistry and physics tomorrow. Full time dedicated to science. 4 days to EOYS, 9 days to slacking. (: 
Awesome babeh. I look forward to the 9days one though.
Anyway, must study. I'm like nerding. Who cares. 
Bye. Happy studying~ 

No comments: