22 October 2010

:)(:
Hello. 
Okay. I woke up at 6am due to Melina's call. So I rushed and I reached the train station on time. I saw Vanessa. :D But sadly she couldn't take the train because it was so crowded. On the way to Bishan MRT. The haze was so bad that I couldn't see the bus stop clearly and I had difficulty breathing while walking to school. 
My heart was pounding like shit. -.- Stupid. 
Reached school. 
Got English, Math, Science and History. All B3. Screw myself. They were all so close to A2 and I have the lowest score in English ever. I guess, I got to buck up. Read more books and read the damn dictionary. And History. I need to work on my source based. -.- Freaking low can. If I done better for source base, I see A1. And physics was horrible. It was a B4 while bio was A2 and Chemistry was A1. Total up B3. 69/100. That really suck. And math, thank you careless. -.- 66/100. Pathetic. I got all Algebra correct.
I hope I get at least an A2 for my geography. And I hope I get offered option B. I really wanna take triple science. ): Badly. But my results are shit. Never mind. Must persuade mummy to let me take Bio. So it will be Chem, Bio, Eng, SS+e lit/ SS+ history, pure geog, a math, e math, english and chinese. But If I can take triple science. It will be Chem, Bio, Physics, SS+e lit, pure geog, a math, e math, english and chinese. 
I think the first one would be better. Lesser subjects to concentrate on. But physics look fun. I hate subject combination. ):
Cross my fingers. *please*

No comments: