02 December 2009

YAY!
Today isn't at rotting day.
I woke up at 8.30am and did my stuff and then used the computer.
Then when I left house, I forgotten to turn off the internet and fan.
So when daddy went back home to get something, he saw and scolded me on the phone. ):
After that, took 156 to Sengkang and 372 to ShiHui's house.
Then when I was about to reach her house her sister opened the door and saw me. -.-
Then played and used computer and chatted.
After that, went to compass point and her mother treat me to pizza hut.
Gosh.
I feel so paiseh. ):
Then some more she treat me to play arcade.
But before playing arcade, ShiHui and I shopped while her sister and her mother shopped.
(:
Winks.
Then met them, the ShiHui, YuHui(goh's sis) and I played timezone.
It was super fun when we 3 played the throwing game and we keep on throwing like hell.
Damn fun.
The YuHui begged m to go her house next week. :O
Shit.
Then ShiHui was like, "see lar! I told you she want to play with you!"
Then left at 5.30pm.
156-ed to J8.
Met mummy.
And then ate dinner and came back.



CIP tomorrow!
Meeting Xue Ying inside the bus.
Yeap.
Then after that going Orchard.
And meet Carnation.
Then watch movie and shop.
YAY!






ok.
I want to continue painting my nails.
Should be dry by now.
Bye!

No comments: