26 December 2009

boozxszxshaha

Today is nothing day.
There is nothing much to be done.
But I went to church today. (;
Going to warehouse sale tomorrow to find some nice stuff for my room.
Can't wait to know class allocation.
I hope that it is with Aimee and Endrea and Sherlynn Ang and people that I like.
Still hoping for patrol outing. (;
Going Chinatown next week to shop.
Dental on Monday and family gathering tomorrow.
My life is boring.
Real boring.
Plus that stupid insomnia thing.
And I HAVE NOT DONE SCIENCE.
And math. Left with the Compass part.
Mummy is going to scold and nag at me.
And I have been following my great diet plan.
YAY ME!
Going to make sure I loose some weight.
Daddy promised Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate, 250GB, And all the nice updated stuff.
I owe:
Loh-Light blue nail polish
Vivian-Lumpy
Goh-christmas and birthday present.
What else? Poor me. ):
School is reopening in one week.
Don't feel like doing anything.
D:
I Love Goh, Vivian and her lumpy, me and my P_ _ _ _T B_ _ _ S.



I posted crap.
Got to go!
Bye! (more presents to be received tomorrow.)

No comments: