15 December 2009

Hello. (:

Lets talk about my day since 12 midnight.
I can't sleep.
Then slept at 12.30am.
And my brother woke me up at 3am and said that he feels hot.
So we switched on the air condition.
Then slept again.
Woke up at 6am and turn off the air condition because it was really cold.
Then slept again and woke up at 8.15am.
Then washed up, and start using the computer.
I completed the thrift logbook and did my 2010 allowance report.
At the same time, chatted with Carnation, Aimee and Endrea and Sherlynn.
Then bathed and continued doing the report for next year's allowance and Jonathan complained to me how boring English tuition is. (:
Then ate dinner.
And I got scolded by mummy for eating 4 bao for breakfast because I didn't know that there was bao until my brother left.
And my brother kept that secret from me because he dint want to eat it.
WTH right?!



Watching Wizards of Waverly place.
[:
Daddy and mummy will be at home next tomorrow. ):
DIE.
Ok.
I'm going to rot tomorrow.
Bye!

No comments: