13 December 2009


Yesterday was a really fun day.
So left house at 11.45am and 156-ed to Sengkang.
I reached Sengkang at 12.32pm but I was supposed to meet ShiHui at 12.43pm.
So I walked around and then went to the meeting place and Shihui was late!
She reached at 12.48pm. Which means, SHE IS NOT A PERSON WHO IS PUNCTUAL.
Its like the 5th or 6th time that she was late. hmpfh.
Then met her and then went to the basement.
We couldn't find any place that suit our budget.
Finally, we decided to go to to the food court.
But before that, we went to the toilet so that I could take out my retainers.
After that, we took the lift to the 4th floor and went to the food court.
We couldn't find any seats at first but later, we found a seat.
I bought chicken rice while shihui bought (hmmm.)
We ate and then went to shop.
Shihui went into Watsons.
AGAIN. She don't have to go to watsons because she is still 13.
But wth? She is looking at eyeliners.
hmpfh.
Then we went into BHG and shopped.
We saw some nice prom dresses. LOL.
Then we went into Cold Storage. NOTHING BETTER TO DO.
Later, we met Xue Ying at 3.15pm at the MRT there.
Then we 80-ed to Morning star. (:
On the way, we chatted about _ _ _ _ _  h_ _ _ and lots of funny stuff.
And we were the only ones making a lot of noise. ):
At the same time, we were having a lot of fun too.
Then when we reached morning star, we saw Grace.
And then Beatrice came.
Followed by Jazlyn.
We put our bags down and start helping out by wiping the tables and chairs and arranging them properly.
Its very dusty and they are heavy.
Then they told us to rest for a while.
So we chatted and laughed. (:
Vanessa and Angelyn came.
HAHAHA.
Grace's mum gave ShiHui and I tattoo stickers to cut so we can help the little kids to do tattoo.
And then we ate dinner.
Grace's mum cook really really well.
We had a nice dinner and we ate Spaghetti.
Then we sat at the swing and get ready for tattoo business. (its free.)
The rest of the people had to promote crackers and stuff.
At first shihui and I had no one coming to our booth.
):
But then Jessica (some one older than us) who is also in charge of the booth took paper and wrote tattoos on it. (:
Then I tattoo-ed my face with a smiley star near my eye.
Soon.
Many little kids came. (:
Then some had many tattoos.
Wow.
Then they were screaming and laughing.
Then after tattoos finished.
After that, Sister Gerry (nun), said grace.
ShiHui and I went to find stuff to eat.
So we ate hot dogs and stuff. (I took out my retainers.)
Then we rest.
Uncle Joe then told us, when the thing starts, we will all have to ask the kids to sit down.
So it started with the tribute to MJ. The Smooth Criminal dance. Haha.
And all of us 'played catching' with little kids, asking them to settle down.
There was this kid who scold us back. ):
Sighs. He is only 6-7 years old.
And he attacked Jazlyn with branches. Wth.
Then later, we gave out scissors and shakers.
It was carolling.
And Goh, Jazlyn, Beatrice, Xue Ying and I sang christmas carol. Haha.
Then.
Santa Claus came and gave away the presents we wrapped.
Some kids took 3-4 presents and we all dint take because we know what was inside. HAHAHA.
Use some common sense, we wrapped 100 cups and 50 miscellaneous presents.
Then the thing ended around 9.15am and then we stacked the chairs up and packed up.
We cam-whored for a while (shadows) and then Beatrice, Xue Ying and I left.
We 80-ed to Kovan MRT and went back to Bishan.
I then 53-ed home.
Reached home at 10.45pm and bathed.
And slept.

No comments: