17 December 2009

HELLO!
Lets give an overall of my day. (:
I woke up at 9.30am.
Washed up and Vivian SMS-ed me.
So packed up and left house at 10am and met Vivian at the bridge.
It was kind of RAINING.
So we crossed the bridge and 162-ed  to Holy Spirit Church.
Then Mummy and I went to queue up to get ourselves confessed.
Mummy queued up for father Terrance while I queued up for father Kenny.
The person in front of me take very long. Sighs.
The queue very long also. ):
After the whole thing was over, Vivian, mummy and I 410-ed to Bishan bus interchange and I ordered my favourite food from there. I forgot to mention, we ate at the coffee shop above the bus interchange.
Then Vivian and I went to mini toons and bought the same phone strap.
And Vivian gave me little little little one. I owe Vivian little little little little one and little little little little little one. Gosh.
Met my mum at Video Ezy and then went to a hair salon and did my hair.
The hairdresser thought I was Primary 6. HMPFH.
And she said I had a baby face. HMPFH.
Then rebond my hair and SMS a lot.
Vivian left and then mummy came back and then went to shop at J8.
I bought my Zinc bagpack and then ate dinner at S11.
Then went to Fairprice and bought food.
Mummy say that both she and I will rot at home together tomorrow. (:
And she said that I can take it as if she is not really around at home. :/
Because IDK what she is going to do tomorrow.
Okie.
Reached home.
And bla bla.
Talked a lot already.
By the way, go to Vivian's blog. I think I missed out some information. Link:  Vivian's blog

Got to go!
Bye!

No comments: