Hello.
Its an awesome day and i didn't rot today.
So I woke up, used computer.
Watch some show.
And then left.
Was supposed to meet Carnation at 10.20am but turned out that I left house at 10.20am and Carnation haven't leave house.
So crawled to the Bishan MRT station.
Then waited Carnation for 15minutes.
And topped up my MRT card.
$6.
MRT-ed to the Bukit Batok and 176-ed to Xenia's house.
Then when reached her house, I rang the doorbell 4 times and her brother opened the door and Xenia was still asleep.
So Carnation and I walked around and showed her the hotel like condo.
Then went back and went to Xenia room.
And her cousin came and reminded her that she has tuition.
So left us alone in the house with her brother.
So we used her computer and MAC delivery came.
So we ate and used computer and stuff.
Then did some homework.
Discussed about clique outing and went back.
Then at West Mall, we bought nail polish.
Chatted on the train.
Then reached Bishan.
Said bye to Carnation and bought dinner and on the way back, daddy horned at me because he saw me walking back.
Then we fetched me.
Then ate dinner at a coffee shop with my brother and reached home.
Then came back.
And blogging now.
How I wish someone ask me out again.
I'm ROTTING tomorrow if Shihui dont pick up her phone.
3 minutes to news time.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment