29 December 2009

YAY ME!

I woke up at 7am today and then washed up. I met Yi Fen at the bus stop and we walked to the train station together. We were chatting and laughing. This time, we took the MRT. The train was really packed. ;\ I hate it. Then we reached school at 8am and went to help out first. We were kind of supposed to meet Jillian at the canteen but we ended up helping. We first shifted out all the poles that we would need from the den. And then we carried all to the place near the tap. After carrying them to the tap, we found out we can't build the kitchen shelter. So we moved it diagonally. But it didn't work. So Kimberly told us to try the hang over way. Or whatever the way is. And it worked. Kimberly then paced and we built the kitchen shelter. And I know how to tie my knots. YAY US! Then we started building the hang thingy and the chopping thingy. I don't know what is it. I did the twine and was busy cutting twine. Then the school played family dance. And we were talking about that dance which was quite _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.  Then was break. And we slacked a while. I saw the classroom and was like on the 4th floor, opposite Faith. The toilet sucks. ): Then we went dismantle everything and there was this irritating pole that don't want to come out. Then we washed up and left. Yi Fen went back with Beatrice while Jillian and I bought cup noodles at 7 ELEVEN and ate at Macdonald's. We bought milo from Macdonald's so we won't get chased out. After we ate finish, we walked to the train station. And MRT-ed to Bishan. Then we walked and strolled and crawled our way to my house. Then went to my house. And we played. And we posted. See my previous post. LOL. And then Jillian hugged my computer. Then I told mummy that I wanted to _ _ _ _ _ for _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _. So she said okaye. And we wrote the letter. I really hope that I can go for ^^. Wish me luck! Aiya. Vivian knows. (; I won't mention what is it before I feel sadder if cannot. LOL. THOSE WHO KNOW PRAY FOR ME OKIE? Lol. I'm very scared. And anxious. And I'm don't know what to say. Then Jillian went back. And I came back home and mummy edit the thing and mailed out. Now I am waiting anxiously. Hope that she reply soon and say yes. Sighhhs. ): I am going to Jiayou. I LOVE ME, VIVIAN, GOH, LUMPY, P_ _ _ _ _T B_ _ _S AND JESUS!



Brother friend coming tomorrow.
Going to try finish homework tomorrow.
Hoping that she replies me tomorrow.
Wish me luck! ;D
Got to go!
Bye!
Bonbon~
ZaiJian!

No comments: