HELLO!
Its the second week of advent.
And this means, Christmas is coming in a blink of an eye.
Also it means, 2nd purple candle lit, and 2nd candle represents PEACE.
Ok.
Erm.
I miss braces.
My mouth feel empty.
I regretted disliking them.
Because there is no colour on my teeth and I feel weird.
I'm watching Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana.
It is the crossover episodes from wizards of the waverly place, Hannah montana and the suite life on deck.
Super funny.
Sighhhs.
I want The suite life on deck season 3 to be out soon. I hope there is because I heard there is.
Attended cousin's wedding.
Tomorrow is the wedding dinner.
My another cousin is coming tomorrow before the dinner.
And I got to wake up early tomorrow.
Just hear the song. Ignore the background if you think it is weird. The lyrics are beautiful and awesome.
Father I have sinned,
Help me find my way.
Remember not my sins,
Just let me hear You say:
Antiphon:
I forgive you, I love you,
You are mine, take my hand,
Go in peace, sin no more,
Beloved one.
Father I have turned my back and walked away.
Depended on my strength,
And live life my own way.
Father I have closed my heart to those in need,
Thought only of myself,
A victim of my greed.
Ok.
Got to go.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment