Hello. Today is a quite fun day. Or maybe not really.
So I woke up at 9am.
And I washed up.
Went to Turf City/Giant and bought a lot of things.
Then went back, it was raining very heavily.
After that, daddy did something to my room and made it nicer and I went to church.
Then after Mass, it was Christmas party by the altar servers.
And it was quite boring and I failed the great diet plan by eating a fried chicken wing which I had not eat for a long time.
Father Kenny taught one of the altar servers how to sweep the floor. LOL.
Ended up he doing for them.
Then they played while I sms and talk to mummy.
So it was a quite okaye day.
P.S. I LOVE MY ROOM!
Ok.
Its like 10.30pm now.
Church tomorrow.
Busy week till 27Dec.
Got to go.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment