16 December 2009


HEY!
Today is a weird + new + wonderful + I don't know = day.
So I woke up at 9.30am. And saw daddy painting my brother's room and shifting furniture.
So I washed up and ate disgusting oat meal.
Then I used computer.
Went out to granny's house there, and ate lunch.
Went up to granny's house and collected all the chicken and fish and vegetable. LOL.
Then went back home. And called the hair salon and stuff. Bathed and used computer. Daddy painted the hall while I did some other stuff. Then we unplugged the internet connection and I had nothing to do so I went to help cook dinner. Then I ate dinner and watched waverly place. (:

GOH, GET WELL SOON! DRINK MORE WATER.


CONFESSION TOMORROW.
REBONDING HAIR TOMORROW. (;
VIVIAN NIGHT BE COMING TO MY HOUSE IN THE MORNING. (:


OK.
GOT TO GO.
BYE!

No comments: