03 December 2009

I LOVE TODAY.





First, I had sleepless night. ):
Because last night, my phone under went a temporary funeral. SO SAD.
The clear button and 8 button spoiled.
So I can't sleep.
So I was SMS-ing crap because I cant press the clear button.
And then I REALLY can't sleep so I walked around aimlessly in the house.
I played with the tortoise.
Sighhhs.
Then slept at 2++am.
And woke up at 7am.
Thats like 5 hours of sleep.
And half way through, I wake up.
Then go back to bed.
And wake up again.
Isn't that pathetic?
So at 7am woke up. (: And begged daddy to fix my phone in the morning and it wasn't fixed.
So I used my mum's Nokia N85 while she used her HTC. (She have to phones) Sighs.
But her htc can't read her SIM card. Then she blame it on me.
Because she was using N85 sometimes and htc sometimes.
I really really hungry. Because I did not eat much since the night before which I last ate was a pathetic bowl of porridge at 6pm.
So I made coffee.
My brother and I drank coffee while my parents went off to work. Crazy right?
WE NEED IT BADLY.
Then we both could hear our stomach growling. So we went on a food hunt.
And it was 8.30am. I was supposed to leave my house by 8.45am.
Lala.
So we digged here and there and found a cup of pathetic instant noodles. (cup noodles)
So we shared and ate. But it was too little.
I made more coffee and put it in a bottle for me, myself.
Then rushed down.
And Xue Ying sms-ed me.
She said that her bus 53 is passed the guides house.
So I went up the bus to meet her and alighted at Sharlene's house.
136-ed to morning star. (:
And ShiHui tole XY and I to wait for her at the bus stop XY and I alighted.
But XY and I were thinking.
ShiHui is coming from Sengkang.
So it should be the bus stop opposite ours.
If not she would go pungol by then. Sighhhs.
Goh have poor sense of direction.
Morning star is at Kovan/Hougang!
So went in and played swing.
Then went in to wrap presents.
We wrapped 100 of the same thing.
But it is 9 of us. So one person about 11?
Then wrapped some stuff that is weird shaped.
Then left. It was supposed to end at one.
But because we're SNguides and are good organisers, we did everything really quickly.
Then Goh and I left and go to Kovan MRT and purple line-d towards Habourfront there. (:
Alighted at Douby Ghaut and found our way out of Plaza Singapura.
And ran all the way to the CATHAY.
Crazy. And we ran to 5th floor and bought tickets for, 'A christmas carol, 3D'
$10 per ticket. BOOM.
We helped Carnation buy her tickets and popcorn.
And she was late.
But we reached on time and watch the show.
The effects are good.
It seem real but it is obviously FAKE.
I read the story book before.
I don't know but when I saw the first setting of the story, I immediately told Goh that there is a past, present and future ghost.
Yay! I was correct!
Then when there is a sudden thing. Goh was screaming crazily!
CRAZY. She like almost jumped up an hugged me. ):
Then after that we walked to Plaza Singapura.
And we ate Taoko balls. (how to spell?)
I ate Ham and Cheese.
Yum Yum. Carny, Goh, and I love it like crazy.
Then I need to pee.
So I go toilet. And it was long queue.
Goh and Carny pung seh me and go to Watsons. But I found them without any sweat. (;
Then we shopped and we tempted to buy nail polish from faceshop.
But Carny and I are only able to afford 3. ):
And Goh didn't want to buy.
So just for that DISCOUNT. We need to buy 4. Hee. I got the discount card.
Then we went to More than words and Carny used my discount card to buy the ear piece which cost $2.90.
Then Shopped and went to C&K to try out their Sunglasses. (:
And we took pictures.
Then when we are about to leave, the sales assistant said, "Welcome to Charles and Keith!" And we were in that shop for a long time before they greeted us.
Then went to Esprit and Giordano and wanted to try stuff but there isn't nice ones to try.
And we went to Guardian and Carny bought Concealors and ShiHui tried to draw with the eye liner at my eyes. But remember NATURE IS ONES BEAUTY.
And I was screaming and making a din when Goh wanted to put on eye liner for me.
Then shopped for a while and Carnation went back at 5.
More info you can pop by at: Carnations's blog (< click on that link)
I got the timing or the procedure mixed up. So Carny's blog is ACCURATE.

While Goh and I went back at 5.30.
My mum made me wait at Bishan MRT station for 25minutes. ):
Then came back and post.
Staying at home tomorrow to ROT. (:
AND DENTIST TOMORROW.
PRAY THAT I CAN TAKE OUT MY BRACES!
YAY!
Ok.
Its late now.
Coffee isn't woking at all because I was tired at 6++.



Bye!
Bonbon~
YAWNS.
P.S. its good to piss the sales assistant off. next time, we shall try more stuff and stay in the shop until the shop assistant chase us off. its fun to do that. but don't overdo.

No comments: