21 December 2009

Hello.
Its really a rotting day. or even better thing called, 'DECOMPOSING'.
I'm addicted to Britney Spear's song called Circus. Its really addictive. HMPFH.
And I totally have to no motivation to do anything.
Plus, mummy is taking leave from tomorrow all the way to school starts. (:
Smile smile.
Or maybe not.
Because its nag nag nag.
So my ears won't rot.
And I just got scolded for using a lot of tissue paper today.
And my ears didn't rot today because of daddy nagging at me to hang the clothes and keep the clothes and not eat noodles and not use tissue paper and to eat bee hoon and to take eye break and not feed the tortoise. Blablabla.
Sighhhs.
And I got nagged to sleep early too. WHATTHEHELL.
Sighs.
And I'm really tempted to order a pair of FBTS and PATENT BELTS.
Its tempting.
I'm just worried that I have no money by then. HMPFH.
And the places for meetup is FAR.
D:
And remember. Busy wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday, monday.
I just have to pray that XinHui doesn't put the patrol outing on Monday. :/
And I'm really rotting.
Every time when I have the motivation to change my blogskin, it died out so fast before I even find a blogskin.
HMPFH.
Isn't that pathetic?
Oh.
Wait.
I'm actually typing nonsense.
And Goh is pestering me for a present, hopefully, eye liner. BUT IT COST 16 BUCKS AT LEAST.
And I can use that money to buy 2-3 belts or 1 belt and 1 FBT.
And her birthday is coming soon.
Its like in LESS THAN ONE MONTH.
Still, her christmas present and birthday present.
I'M GOING TO BE BROKE.
Too demanding.
I'm just getting her something else.
OOO. Apple Vinegar.
She is so going to chop me off like that.
):
VIVIAN and her LUMPY!
For that, I got someone to share the cost. So it won't cost a lot.
So no worries for me.(:  YAY!
NO WORRIES. (:
Someone give my ideas for Goh's present?
I'm dying.
And all she wants is Eyeliner? Pimple Cream? Eye Shadow make-up?
):
I know that she reads my blog Once in a blue moon.
Maybe once or twice a month WHEN I TELL HER TOO.




Ok.
Looks like I stole tomorrows topic too.
I don't know what to post. Mummy is at home tomorrow.
Wish me and my ears luck.
Bye!

No comments: