07 December 2009

Ok.
Here is a super quick update.
Yesterday I woke up at 9am and changed up.
Then went to 3rd aunty's house.
And waited till 12pm. (I don't know why go there so early)
Then the tea ceremony starts.
So I actually got a chance to jing cha to my cousin. (Actually not supposed to)
And I got a red packet. (:
Then played for a while.
Went back.
And ZhiXiang came, my cousin.
My father fixed his computer while zhixiang and my brother played.
Later, We went out to Liang Court.
Ate some snack because the dinner starts at 8.30pm.
Then went out to Clarke Quay and I saw the hospital like restaurant and stuff. (:
Went back.
And found the restaurant and sat. Table 18.
I think I sat with da gu and my cousins.
Then watch a mini slide show.
Hee.
The husband of my cousin is an IT expert.
I think he teaches IT at a polytechnic or some where.
He could combine the pictures taken into a beautiful slide show.
I want to learn that.
Then the food came and sadly, ALL CONTAINED SEAFOOD.
So I had lots of trouble eating them.
And ended up having some rash on my body. ):
Left at 10.15pm.
And reached home at 10.45pm.
Bathed.
Chatted with Goh on the phone.
Then slept.







Its another one of NICOLE's rotting day. ):
Going grandma house at 9.15am. (Which means leaving house at 9.15am)
Don't know what to do there.
So wish me luck.
P.S. I'm itching all over.



Ok.
Will post again tonight.
Got to go.
Bye!

No comments: