
Hee. I got the picture here. Its here for Xenia, Wen Xin, Sharlene and ShiHui to copy.Yucks. I look very fat and unglam and gross. ):
I seriously got to loose some weight so can wear more prettier clothes and stuff. :D Mummy is in shopping mood. And says that she'll buy my converse bag, shoe, MYUK pencil case, a pair of jeans, and a few tops which includes tank. Yay! I hope she keeps her promise. :/ And my Windows 7 and my new desktop and 250GB and upgraded Ghz. Gosh. Can't wait!
Lalala.
Its the first week of advent. And the first lighting of the candle, purple, means hope. There are 3 more to go before christmas. YEAPS. Can't wait. AND you got to have a meaningful christmas, means you need to know.
THIS IS THE FIRST SUNDAY OF ADVENT AND THE FIRST CANDLE IS BEING LIGHTED AND IT IS KNOWN AS HOPE AND THE CANDLE IS IN PURPLE COLOUR. By the way, advent means its the first week of the liturgical year and is a time of preparation for the coming of christ.
Ok. I'm going to rot at my grandma house on Monday. Mummy say that I can't go out because I go out everyday/ WTH. There is like nothing to do there. D: ROT. Sighhhhs.
Ok.
I crapped. No the pink part is not crap. :D
Bonbon~
No comments:
Post a Comment