Hee.
I'm missing my braces.
Any ways, today was a rotting day.
Woke up and the washed up.
Hang, fold, iron clothes and vaccumed floor.
Then used computer to watch The Suite Life on Deck.
I think Cole is cute.
While Dylan look like Zac Efron.
Actually, they both look 90% a like.
Their voiced changed. Whoa~ ):
AND I SADLY FINISHED THE SUITE LIFE ON DECK SEASON 1&2. ):
Next one would be, WIZRADS ON DECK WITH HM.
Then went to dentist.
I reached at 5.30pm.
And got queue 11?!
The thing starts at 6pm.
Sighs
But took out braces.
And I'm missing them.
Its like suddenly there was nothing on the teeth.
No pressure, Nothing at all.
And my teeth are straight.
So Next week, I have to go and collect retainers and go for the GREAT mouth wash.
With the whitening and stuff. (:
But I feel weird.
Never mind.
I got to attend cousin's wedding tomorrow and Sunday.
(:
And I look forward to christmas.
Ok.
Got to go.
Bonbon~
No comments:
Post a Comment