01 December 2011

lie to me

Looks like I have disappeared from life these days. Didn't reply messages, didn't reply instant messages, didn't tumblr, didn't blog, didn't tweet, didn't facebook. So I've disappeared to a 3-4days drama marathon. Actually, it cannot be counted as drama marathon since it is only 1 drama. This is the only 16 episode drama that requires 3-4 days to finish because I keep going out and I'm going out later so it will most probably finish tomorrow. Well, my fastest was about 1 and a quarter days when life was good and I just had to keep camping at home. 
Okay, so I was watching lie to me  and I think that drama is somehow really a joke. Its complicated and weird in a way that it makes you ponder. But the plot is shallow. But its shallow and good. Wait. Ironic. :\ Okay, if only they replace the actors and actresses with better looking ones then it will be better.. So it won't be so adult show. Oh but the kiss scenes are really quite hot. Really la. Hot. ( half the time, i used that to reply my messages. LOL) Anyway, I think its quite predictable what is gonna happen next and all like those bimbo books and then start predicting.
Not gonna touch any more dramas until I finish the other 4 chinese papers and the essay on hunger. {:
Then I'll end my holidays with.... Mary stayed out all night and maybe some other shows that I feel like watching.

No comments: