28 November 2011

Hit the lights

Meh, reached home at like 7.30pm today and have been out since 11.27pm, only that I have to return home to get my specs while I was in the lift. Saw charis on the train and then saw Jillian and fen in the train at Toapayoah station. It was really awkward with the seniors at somerset MRT. But it got better after that (:
So went to the e cinema thing at the 9th floor of orchard cineleisure and booked a room. Then all of us, went to eat lunch at pastamania. Then Ayana and Xenia came and they were late. Like 45minutes.
After that we went up and went to borrow 2 movies PROM and FAST AND FURIOUS. Okay, FAST AND FURIOUS is like... I don't know what its talking about.. And I hate action, horror and murder cases kind of a thing. So we switched movies half way because we all didn't know what was happening lol.
So anyway, it was quite fun predicting those cliche stuff and all. Then we talked till 5.30pm and then we all went separate ways. Carnation, Ayana, Charis and I went to eat yoshinoya. (hehe, I really really love yoshinoya) Then went home.
Kk, short post today.
I THINK HARRY STYLES IS REALLY REALLY CUTE. I'm not a one directioner but HARRY STYLES IS SO CUTE. Parallel eyelids and cute curly hair and his eyes... <3
Kay, I should shutup now. Bye.

No comments: