26 December 2011

O tokyo bananas O tokyo bananas

The time is here. As you can see from this picture.... This whole blogpost is dedicated to my tokyo bananas. Look at its yellow wrapping and banana cream feeling inside. Its yummy! Ah, the taste. Spongy cake. Melts in your mouth. yum yum.
Okay, whatever. Melina Chew bought me my tokyo bananas. I can tell you I last ate tokyo bananas last year  while studying for EOYS. Yes, last year. Okay, so I remembered on this very day when my mum reserved a box for Sharlene, Beatrice and I in the library so when we went there after school, my mum gave me a tokyo banana. So being the nice one, I gave sharlene a tiny winy bit of my tokyo banana and we ended up fighting for my one and only 6cm long bananas. Okay, wtv, we weren't supposed to eat in the library anyway. But we managed to fight + finish up that small little tiny tokyo banana.
Okay, enough of my tokyo banana story. Back to TOKYO BANANAS. I've been craving for them since 234 years. I've had a handful of them last year but this year, I haven't had any.
My first tokyo banana was in sec one. heh, when my mum's boss gave us tokyo bananas. they are like nomzzznomzzz and I tell you, typing this blogpost makes me hungry. whoever who eats them will fall in love with it. trust me. anyway, excited for my tokyobananas!

No comments: