17 December 2011

you suddenly want me

Went on an unplanned trip to East Coast Park today with Carnation and ShiHui. We didn't know how to get our butts there and so we just got on a random bus and found ourselves lost in the east of Singapore. Yes, the east of Singapore. Its quite stupid. Luckily, I recognised St Patricks Seconday School and I know that East Coast Park is after that long canal thing. But we got off 3-4 stops after and we had to 'hike back' and find our direction to East Coast. And there is only one direction. to the left.
Yeap, under the hot scorching sun with shihui being so glummy and grumpy. And not to forget her constant whining that she is tired. Well.. Its an unplanned hike! What to do! Its not like we are willing to take taxi. Save money for one direction. So we walked and walked and hi-fived when we crossed that long connector and then we saw the bridge, the sea, to east coast. And we were like "finally! whoo!" Wanted to rent bike but it was a horrible failure because it was going to rain.. AFTER OUR REALLY REALLY LONG HIKE. But nothing beats sitting on the breakwater or whatever its called and enjoying the breeze and the sea.
Yeap, totally enjoyed my 15minutes of free wind and breeze. I feel so relaxed. I'll definitely miss this life when I mug for Olevels next year. Definitely. I mean like who actually prefers sitting in front of the table and stare at books all the time to looking at the sea and laughing like you own the sea? 
So after that, we went bowling. Okay, it rained. So we got a game and we just bowled for fun sake before going home. 45minutes on bus 13. At least we know how to get back.
I need a hike around Singapore... After Olevels. 
Okay, forgot to mention. Zhong Hua initiative this morning was fun! (: I enjoyed it. 
Alright. Byebye!


No comments: