27 December 2011

Do Let me stand by you, loving you in secret

Dramatic title?
Hello! I've been blogging really frequently these days and my blogposts are really really really long.
Went to Amanda's house for PNA and shit, remember this kid doesn't stare at the computer for hours. I just play music and do work or just mia every 1-2 hours for like 10minutes or something. Wtv, actually, I shouldn't even be there. Got so many people! -.- Hahaha. But I got my tokyo bananas. Omnomnomnomnom.
Actually, the more exciting part is that I walked all the way from Amanda's house back home. (Y) Like in 30minutes kind of thing. So I walked from AMK HUB to Amanda's house and from Amanda's house back home. Using my senses, I know that The coffee shop is diagonally in front and the road is always all the way at the end where the MRT track is and diagonally forward is christ the king church and from there, its like a normal walk home like every Sunday Morning or something. HAHAHAHA Not bad right! So I hiked all the way from Ang Mo Kio to Bishan like a boss. All in around 20-30minutes and happily singing across the carpark and the HDB buildings etc. And then when I see people hahahah I shut up. Well, I didn't read my twitter or facebook while walking home. So I've actually kicked the habit of reading that small rectangle screen.
Its actually quite tiring to feel obliged to keep checking twitter or update my tumblr to keep my followers. -.- And its really sick and tiring. Especially tumblr.
Well, I've enjoyed life. Lalalala. I should hike all the way to Toapayoah next time. One of my craziest expeditions. I promise I'll walk from dakota to east coast to sentosa. I'll see how I do it. :P On. My. Own.

No comments: