24 December 2011

Mr know it all


Merry Christmas eve!
Guess what, its raining here in Singapore and in Bishan. And I'm rolling. I'm still playing my guitar. Oh did I mention, during physics tuition, we learn about sound waves: quality, pitch etc. Amplitude, tension and a lot of rubbish. Then there was this question that talks about like how thin the string affects this and that and bla bla and everything got to do with my guitar. Aww man and I scored that. If it was an Olevel question I'll just own it.
Shit, I've got this song stuck in my head that I relate to. In my head, I see you all over me~ Just kidding. That song is really old. Ok, but I still sing to it on the way to school whenever it plays on my music player. Which reminds me that I should update my pathetic phone that has no songs at all because it got wiped out once. And I wiped them out one more time.
Mr Know It All - Kelly Clarkson
Click ^ Its nice. Really and if you don't listen to it, you lose out a song to relate to... You know its better than we found love. I have no idea how did Rihanna find love in a hopeless place and there is no such thing as a hopeless place. Well, at least in my world, there is no such thing as a hopeless place. Okay, but that song is nice. As in, its catchy and upbeat. You know, I think I just made taken sound like an upbeat song on the guitar but I can't just play strum by strum. sounds more like random shit as in like to my ears la. cannot blame my ears right.
Oh yeah, my mum borrowed Xbox kinect for a week, so I'll have 1 week of xbox to fill my stomach for next week. HAHAHAHA Its hilarious. I'd say this is better than Wii. I can sit in front of the Wii console all day playing Mario Kart and it happened at Xenia's house and I just sat there with the console and just drive cars and shit bananas. *sucks when you're in the lead and all you get are bananas. Well, for xbox, I can you know play without a control or what. Like Bowling. OMG. That one really teach me the style because they don't detect any other rubbish like putting the ball down, kick it. Or roll the ball between my legs etc. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes, thats what you get after playing 3 games and you want to try something better like walking in the lane and then throw the ball in and you can't even strike. (Y)
 
 

No comments: