You do know how it sucks to wake up and have a slight headache and ached. Okay, not today. I meant. Yesterday was sunflower and hibiscus patrol outing and we're like quite awkward together.
So, Jillian, Beatrice, Melina and I were late. We were supposed to meet the rest at like 10am at east coast park but we ended up meeting the sec 2s and sec 1s at 10.30am. Everything... blame Melina Chew who said she wanted to sleep longer. We took a patrol picture...
Then when we reached there we played cheat and I actually cheated once. But it was quite stupid because I had 2 J, 2 Q and 2K And I threw out 1J and 1Q saying that I had 2 Js and then as the game goes, Beatrice threw out 1J and then I threw out another J. Hehehheh. Beatrice can't be called cheat because she didn't. So I was the one who cheated. Ok, yes. First time. I was like gosh, can't believing I'm cheating while playing cheat. In the previous round I was like the one ending up with 1/3 of the deck of cards with Christabelle and Melina. Because I had a constipated face when I didn't have the cards.
Anyway, we feasted with all the picnic food we had and then we suggested bowling. Yeah, it will be less awkward right? 2 games. And I was just randomly throwing the ball in the second game onwards, so I just had to keep washing the drain.
Then the sec 2s and 1s went to cycle for the next 2-3 hours so at the 3rd game, we got 2 lanes and we bowled that one game in like 15-20minutes. And we got another game but 1 lane only..... And for like each amath question we do and its our turn, we get to bowl once. That game took like 1hour 30minutes which was really long and then because I won Melina Chew so Mel wanted to win me so we got another game... uh.. the 5th one but Beatrice didn't join us. So we just kept bowling our arse off and they came back. So we camwhored a little and went home.
Gonna go do amath and revise chemistry and scan my article to Melina Chew now. Then tumblr tonight! {: ZhongHua Initiative tomorrow.
And this is how you are going to get a strike the next time you bowl.


No comments:
Post a Comment