30 December 2011

It feels like we been living in fast-forward, Another moment passing by.

Its the end of the year... Time to do some reflection? I don't know. I'm not gonna push it to like tomorrow or something because I think I'll probably forget about it. Or what if I'm too busy?

This holiday has been a great one. More like a really busy one. One week I'm busy and another, I'm free like I don't know what to say. So whatever. Its not a productive holiday. If you actually read my previous posts. Or when I read my previous posts. Omg, And I'm too lazy to even move my ass today. Out of the bus etc. So I've learnt quite a lot of songs this holiday...
1) Valentines (I took 4 weeks to practice the barre chord...)
2) What Makes you beautiful
3) Gotta Be You
4) Moments
5) She will Be Loved
6) Taken
7) Up All Night
8) Mr know it all
9) one thing
10) rolling in the deep
11) someone like you
12) can you feel the love tonight
13) Can U smile
HAHAHHA. I don't think its a lot. Really. And Can U smile is sharlene's interesting song request yesterday. And she wants the front part. Which was fingerstyle part and its only 8 seconds long. I took 2 and a half hours and I'm not even done with it. I'm either adding another 8 or another extra note. Well, by accident. Thats probably the last song I'm learning of the year. Or maybe not. And I keep thinking that I learnt other songs but not listed... :\
Okay, wait, this is a reflective post. Things I've done during this holiday.
-korea!!!
-Bowling 4x
-Hiking from some random place to East Coast Park
-took a picture with the first lady.. well I asked? :P
-fangirled like I've never had before
-greyguides chalet and bbq.
-gatecrashed amanda's and xenia's house.
-watched my princess, dong yi, lie to me, hanakimi (its little. well controlled.)
-worked for 2 days. Its a temporary job. pack stuff for the standard chartered marathon.
-sick for a few days and I'm coughing till now
-cycled and played with beatrice and sharlene, taught carnation how to cycle.
-watched a NC16 movie: you're the apply of my eye
-watched puss in boots, already famous
-shopped. (and spent money)
-Did cornrows with amanda and Shihui!
-changed computer 3 times
-learnt at least 13 songs on the guitar.
-first 2 tuitions in 3 years. (really math and science one..)
Okay, I think thats about it. I only mentioned the better stuff... And I actually didn't really study a lot. Really. Like I didn't mug my ass off like how I planned to. And all... pfffft.
Well, its the holidays! Goodbye!

No comments: