Once again, spamming classics. Moved to The beatles already. They are awesome. I love them!
Anyway, I started of with a really boring morning. And I had the weirdest dream of all. Harry Styles appeared in my dream okay. And the dream is such a fairy tale that I didn't want to wake up. And I think they should stop appearing in my dream. Like really. Its disturbing my sleep cycle even though its happily ever after kind of thing and I woke up.
So anyway, did nothing apart from learning how to play can you feel the love tonight on the guitar for the whole afternoon and then... the fun starts at 3.15pm. So I packed my small bolster into my bag and took the bicycle keys and cycled off to the guides house and passed to HuiJan my bolster. Then I cycled down to the bus stop opposite my house to meet sharlene lee and off we go to Bishan Active to meet Beatrice. Bought bubble tea and then we sat at the shelter to drink and talk before the epic badminton starts. We all suck at badminton really. But then we were damn good at being epic. And the only person who didn't move much was Sharlene Lee. After that, took turns to cycle around Bishan active and then played another round of badminton before heading to the exercise playground to camwhore and play and then cycled back.
Ah, life is good this way. :}
Time to log out and watch news and do homework after that.

No comments:
Post a Comment