21 December 2011

You know I'll be Your life, your voice your reason

Guess what, I'm proud because I survived yesterday during homemakers lecture with the highest temperature in history. (just kidding) 38.7 wasn't my highest. Well, but I was probably annoyed at everything I had to do. From bed making to threading the needle and doing the stitch and even reading tweets. didn't even read much of twitter yesterday.
Yepp, so I was running a fever and everything was bad. Even when playing the guitar.. wrong chords, wrong beats. sounded more like shit. So I just gave up and decided to sleep. So I slept at 8.30pm doing nothing. So today, I've decided to do some mathematics. Which okay, it failed. And chemistry was probably bad too. My head is throbbing but I have to at least finish mugging chemistry which is the worst in the world. I can't remember at least 1/2 of what I managed to memorise and able to vomit. I can't concentrate at all. My nose is running at the speed of 100km/h and I have to run 120km/h to catch up with it.
Off study chem(:

No comments: