Wait, first, don't ever ask me how did I get in when I'm not 16 or what. I totally think that this movie shouldn't even be nc16. They can have it PG13 too. By censoring them. And charge us cheaper because we will not be able to hear some parts of the movie. But whatever. But it shouldn't be NC16 in the first place because, I think people younger than me curse more than that can. -__-
Damnit. Okay, after watching so many different movies, this is the only movie that makes me ponder over and over again. I totally don't know why. I even keep pausing and thinking about it when I do my chinese paper in the afternoon when I was alone in the library once again.
I'm not imaginative or what but the ending was so sad. When they saw her getting marred to this guy that don't even look good and instead looked more like he is balding or something. And she is so pretty. I like it when he tries to woe her and were almost dating but then broke up and then she got married. He totally deserves the girl. I like the part when they are in high school and she helps him to pass his exams and he totally studied because of her.
Yes. This is a must watch.
This story is so touching. Not for my age but it really is touching. Its rather vulgar and have quite a bit of violence and I think I just learnt a few swears that I thought it never exist without knowing the meaning or how to use them. But michelle chen looks good there! She is like the total perfect match with chen tung. If thats his name.
I think the movie should be like as long as harry potter or something.
I'm gonna try reading the book if I can find and probably, not really reading it because my chinese sucks.
Its the first show that ever made me all !#$%#!^$@^! I should have used my free ticket for you're the apple of my eye than puss in boots. That movie was totally nothing. Like a cartoon cat shaking its butts at me and I step out of the cinema thinking nothing. -__-

No comments:
Post a Comment