25 December 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Okay, almost forgot. A Christmas post. I have 15minutes to type this before Christmas is over. And I hope nothing screws up when I click post since im blogging from my phone. so, 2000 years ago, Mary gave birth to a child name Jesus and he suffered death and rose again on the third day to redeem us from our sins. Christmas is the joy of giving and ...not just giving but receiving. I mean ya, who doesn't like receiving presents? The best present every Christmas is still Jesus and the joy of celebrating Christmas is when everyone gather together, have dinner etc and then sit together and talk... Or bitch. Not say bitch but you know, whatever topic that comes along...
Alright so I've had a fabulous Christmas this year and its great. Attended 9pm mass and I must say I've got my Christmas spirit from there. The bells, and the Gloria sung and the choir, the cantata. That Eucharistic celebration is a banquet to welcome the birth of Christ. Then met my grandpa's side relatives... Some I've never seen before and all and I went to their house and was greeted with a dog licking my toes and basically, I was trying to avoid it. And so.. My mum talked and talked. Never ending story. And I just sat there with my dad.. Well, interesting way.. Counting down to Christmas and then opening presents.. And im like ive never experienced this.. Id just sleep my arse off and wake up to find that its Christmas. So left at around 12.30 and then washed up. Went to jonathan's house today and basically spent my whole time spamming his twitter by hijacking it and then playing cheat.. You know hahahaha Francis and veron came. And then my brother is the cheater who cheats like no ones business. So yepp, Christmas was a great one. Now.. The thought of school reopening is not really a good thing. Though I look forward to see all my friends etc. Time to sleep! Merry Christmas xx

No comments: