I've gone mad. Really. They are probably enjoying their life now and I'm here, waking up with a fever of 38.4 degrees and then go on tumblr and start reblogging their pictures on their performance. And I watched those fancams and I'm like "my temperature is sure gonna go up"
Enough of all the rubbish. Vomitted twice yesterday and it was like all my lunch and breakfast and the second time, I vomitted in my bowl of porridge. I know its gross but I'm sure you know how it feels with the juices in your stomach.
School is starting soon. It will be the 20th tomorrow already. Starts the major countdown. I'm only looking forward because I want to see my friends and class but I'm not looking forward because it will be my Olevels. And guess what, I haven't revise much. Supposed to go library with fen today but things were bad, I woke up with a fever. This is so annoying.
Time to go and make my oatmeal and eat already. I'm really really really hungry. And I hope melina gets me my tokyo bananas! I'm craving for them like I don't know what. She better get me my tokyo bananas. :P
alright, time to do a bit of chem. bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment