04 December 2011

up all night

I'm only 15 and I'm having trouble sleeping.
I think I'm the only one among all my friends who switch off the computer around 10.30pm and goes to bed at around 11pm. Yes, thats my usual routine most of the time. (even though I sleep at 12am at times) but I can't sleep well these days. I toss and turn and get up, look at the time and it was 12am and I plonk back to bed and  try to sleep again. If not, I wake up in the middle of the night thinking its 8am when its only 3am. So what I'd do is to go to the toilet and go back to my room and sleep.
So I'm sure there is some certain problem with me being able to sleep. And the best is I wake up 10.30am on some days and thats atrocious. I usually wake up at 8.30am or 9am depending on my body clock but 10.30am is just a waste of my time. Urgh, holidays screwing me up.
Okay, on a lighter note, 3 more chinese exam papers & english picture discussions left. And 2 physics questions and I still don't get the answer despite flipping the textbook so many times. Electricity really don't make sense to me. Maybe its only to me.
Physics and I can't be bestfriends after all. I hate calculations and drawing. Okay but I love light and waves. Oh, I read the textbook on sound waves and I'm super excited to learn that during tuition. hehehe. Its so cool. Okay, waves is like non-existent here, we don't see waves when we throw a rope and we can't see its particles but I still prefer that to electricity for now.
One direction is making me crazy. I should stop it. Really....
Time to figure out last 2 questions for physics then start on chinese exam paper 4. I plan to finish all my homework except math by this week. Math is like not even existent but I think I'll do it. For the sake of Olevels. And I have no idea how log, sine, cosine, tangent etc can ever apply to me in the future.. :\ 

No comments: